Hey everyone! Not too much happened this week, but I thought i'd write a quick paragraph about my new greenie! Haha. Elder Davey and I are trio training a new Haitian Creole Elder named Elder Ginnett, he's from all over I guess. He's super sweet, and a really hard worker too. His parents wanted him and his siblings to grow up in many different cultures, so they've lived in over 20 states in the US and he also lived in Taiwan for 2 years. Pretty crazy, he's doing really well.
Other than that, we've been working a lot on getting less actives back to church and this week we actually saw some great progress on our work. One lady that we are working with has been struggling to come back for a really long time, and she'll come here and there, usually alone. But we visited her throughout the week and committed her to come to church, and not only did she come to church but she brought her entire family too! We were so excited. And then other than her I believe we had about 5 more less actives at church too. It's such a cool thing to see how when people come back to church that people just accept them with open arms again, the work rules!
No comments:
Post a Comment