What's up everybody! Sak Pasè La??
Thanks for the couple of other birthday letters I got this week, from Cindy, the Jutkins, and Brian & Kerriann. I really appreciate it! It was so nice to have some letter love from home!
This week was so crazy. We didn't have a single minute of down time! It was literally working from the moment we got up until the minute we went to bed!
So this week we picked up 6 new investigators, and they are all really solid. We are excited!! Our zone is doing this game, where if you do certain things you get awarded points. So collectively we're trying to get to 2014 points as a zone. Things like, if you contact someone you get 1pt. If you give someone a pass along card, 3pts. A Book of Mormon, 5pts. If you get a new investigator, 10pts. Things like that! It has been really fun, we're going for a goal as a zone to get 50 new investigators this month.
We had exchanges this week, I got to go down to the South Coast area with our new zone leader, Elder Farr. Elder Far is from Utah, somewhere nearby Alpine, I can't remember the exact place. But he is a super awesome guy, we had a great exchange. We got to teach a bunch and it was fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment