Hello friends and family.
It's not beginning to look a lot like Christmas over here. It hasn't snowed and it's not that cold. I mean, don't get me wrong... I like the weather, but no it doesn't feel like Christmas time!

--
This week we took a tour around the mission, visiting all of the extenders, and giving a training based on what they didn't understand. It was super productive! We also had a great time, we were in the car for a long while, and we didn't find anything cheap to eat besides garbage like Wendys and McDonalds. But that's okay. We survived and I am not completely broke! Just almost broke.
So here is a map of all of the places that we went to on our tour. They are
1. Cambridge, MA
2. Peterborough, NH
3. Gardner, MA
4. North Brookfield, MA
5. Greenfield, MA
6. Oxford, MA
7. Worcester, MA
8. Madison, CT
9. Bridgeport, CT
10. Narragansett, RI
11. Foxboro, MA
12. Plymouth, MA
So yeah! 4 different states in less than a week! That's a first for me. New Hampshire, Connecticut, RI, and Massachusetts all look the same in my opinion. But I guess I saw everything when it was dead, so I can't be sure.
Other news includes our investigator we are teaching over Skype accepted baptism! We invited him on Saturday night, and we are very excited that he couldn't be happier! He even offered to pay 50/50 for a plane ticket for Elder Tait to go over an baptize him. It's insane, and it is actually a possibility. So awesome.
In other news, my blog will now no longer be public due to an Anti-Mormon website has an eye on it. They took a bunch of stuff that Brooke Gledhill, Elder Tait, and myself said and made a (somewhat) attacking blog post about the fishbowl. So if you would like to see my blog, email me and I will add you to the list of people who can pull it up. Not a big deal, but something I wouldn't like happening again.
I don't know why, but my computer isn't reading my memory card. I will try to get more pictures later.
Anyways, have a great week everyone!
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment