Bonne Année! Kijan nou ye? Mwen kontan 2015 la, se ane sa mwen pral fe tout bagay. Mwen fini misyon an, mwen tounen lakay mwen, e mwen komanse kollej!
--
What's up everyone? I hope you all had a fantastic new years. We were asked to be home at 7pm, so we came in, played some board games and hit the hay at 10:30. Exciting. Ha, I'll celebrate next year. I just wanted to sleep anyways.
It's still strange putting "2015" on my journal entries though.
Let's see here. News...
I am no longer in a trio! Elder Chatterton, who is from Las Vegas, Nevada was emergency transferred into the digital mission. Don't know all the details, I am pretty sure President just needed to switch someone around, which always effects other areas along the way. He's a way cool guy! Sadly, he goes home in 2 weeks (the same time as Elder Tait)
We picked up a ton of new investigators, this week includes Brazil, Czech Republic, The United Kingdom (northern Ireland), The United Arab Emirates, and California.
So very exciting. In person, people will hardly talk to you. They will, you just need to find the nice people. On the internet, EVERYONE will talk to you and most everyone will gladly accept an invitation to Skype and hear about the gospel. It's so sweet. As soon as all of the areas get some traction, everything will take off so fast. I love this calling, I am having a great time!
There's this old, blind, man that we go and visit every week or so. His name is Herby, he is a legend. We went over this week, he gave us some hot chocolate. Then sent us to a restaurant to buy us all food, then he had us go pay his bills and buy his groceries. Awesome, loved it!
Overall, it was a great week. It's been a fantastic transfer, and time is just flying by way too fast.
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ







No comments:
Post a Comment