Guess what?
Our digital investigator, Daniel, was baptized by Elder Tait in Dundee, Scotland! He was baptized yesterday, and the bishop in Ireland was cool with us Skyping in, so we got to witness the whole event! It was amazing!!
It was really hard to see Elder Tait leave though, he is a great guy. I will miss him for sure. The new sisters we have in the fishbowl are AWESOME. We have 3 new ones, Sister Southworth (from Mesa, Arizona) Sister Layton (From Centerville, Utah) and Sister Badham (From Bountiful, Utah) and they are KILLING it. They got over 10 Skypes will all new investigators this past couple of days. They are doing so great!
Tomorrow, we are starting our transfer road trip! We're going all over the mission again, to do some trainings!
Sorry I don't know what else to write. I feel so scatterbrained right now. Why is that? I have no clue.
I hope everyone has a great week though! Happy MLK Day from the Fishbowl! :D
Elder Halling
No comments:
Post a Comment