The Snow
What's up everyone! Greetings from a cold and very very VERY snowy Boston. We got hit HARD with a blizzard that came in and left quickly. It left us with about 33" of snow here in Cambridge in about 12 hours. It was nuts! It was easily the most snow I have ever seen in the city...ever. I will attach some pictures. It was so crazy!
And in other news, it's snowed another 15" today! We're getting hammered. For all you back there in Utah, I wish it was you. Because then you could at least be skiing on it. Here it just makes things hard, and makes us stay inside and fall behind on the work!
The Priesthood is Real
I'm going to share a story that happened this last week, that just confirms to me more than ever before that the Priesthood is real, and that God cares about how we are doing physically and spiritually.
I woke up on Tuesday feeling a bit achy and stuffed up. I didn't really think too much of it, I just knew that it was cold season.
But Thursday night, I suddenly got a migraine. I couldn't even function in a room with the lights on, so I basically just sat in the corner in a ton of pain!
So al throughout the night, I had THE WORST pain I've ever experienced. I was throwing up all night, and my whole body just hurt so badly. I took Advil, and NyQuil - the didn't do a thing.
By the time the morning came, and the light was coming in I was in so much pain it brought me to tears. I was just running around frantically trying to do anything to get it to stop, I was hurting and also scared out of my mind!
I weighed myself that morning, I had lost 7 pounds in less than 24 hours.
And then it came to me. "Ask Elder Vecchi for a Priesthood blessing."
He gave me a blessing, and nothing happened right away. But I fell asleep about an hour afterwards (it was 10am at this point) and I slept like a rock for a solid 6 hours.
I woke up - and everything was gone. No more pain. No more headaches. No more anything. I haven't taken medicine since, and I am still feeling great.
I know for a fact it was because of the blessing. Such a testimony builder. Amazing experience, I know that Heavenly Father is looking out for each and every one of us!
Meeting With a 70
So we've got some super exciting news, we found out that we will be meeting with Elder Bennett, a member of the Quorum of the 70 tomorrow night.
He basically wants to know what we've been up to, where we're going, and how we plan on doing it!
So we've got a huge plan set up, with a big, extravagant, presentation that will show him what we're all about.
--
That's about it. But hey, have a fantastic week. And remember, the Pats won the super bowl. So life is great.
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ


















No comments:
Post a Comment