Hello everyone! Happy Valentines Day! I hope you all had a great week.
--
This week was pretty average here in the fishbowl, and you know what? Awesome/Fantastic/Incredible is average in the fishbowl. Oh yeah. Great week.
On Thursday we had THE FIRST EVER DIGITAL ZONE MEETING! (Over WebEx). It was super cool! We trained about all sorts of stuff that we could all be doing better. The main issue we've been having is that finding people to teach is so much fun, nobody is actually getting taught! Haha, so once we have everything in order we'll take off like crazy. Everyone is doing super well though. We have SO many investigators at the moment. We had a great meeting! We made some fun videos for everyone to watch. We all thought it turned out pretty well.
On Friday Elder Vecchi woke up feeling a bit under the weather, but we don't think it was the flu. We're thinking food poisoning. Don't know what he ate though. So we took a few hours off, he slept. I read the Book of Mormon. That's about it. Exciting.
On Saturday, we were pressed to get a project done for a report we're sending to Salt Lake. So we did that, and then our red dotting started at 6pm.
We then were stuck inside ALL DAY SUNDAY. Church was cancelled. There's no food at our apartment. So yeah, we were bored.
I finished the Book of Mormon for the first time in Creole yesterday though! It was great! I read through the book and marked every "tender mercy" that I could find while reading. It was a great project, my creole got better, and it really opened my eyes to how much the Lord really does take care of us. Tender mercies everywhere! I love the Book of Mormon!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Really cool GIANT LCD screen, that was controlled by all sorts of cameras. So if you walked in front of the camera, it painted something up on the screen.
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment