Monday, June 8, 2015

Boston Life!!

Good morning. Good Evening. Hello. How are you? What's new? What's up? How've you been? How's it going? 

This week was insane. But in a good way. So I think we'll just jump right into it.

Last P day we went to the mall. It sounded like a great idea, and then I remembered that I'm poor and can't buy anything. So I just talked to a guy at the Tesla dealership (Yeah, inside of the mall, welcome to Boston) and he told me about The Model S, and then he let me sit in a few and play around in them. It was awesome, and I didn't even have to pay anyone!
Peach Rings!!

Wednesday, was President Packard's final leadership council with us. President Miller arrives in 3 weeks from today. That's weird, guys. Super weird. But since it was his final council, we all went to the temple as the mission leadership. It was fantastic, full of the spirit and revelation! We came back to the Belmont chapel (it's right next to the temple) and we went over a bunch of things that the mission could be doing better at, and counseled possible solutions. It was awesome. I learned a ton! To finish up, all of the departing missionaries bore their testimonies, followed by the testimonies of President & Sister Packard. Good stuff. I loved it!!

As of this week, we achieved our goal to have 5 zones on by the end of the transfer... but we still have 3 weeks left in the transfer. So why not just get the whole mission on before the end of the transfer? Let's go!!!!

Friday we went to Groton, CT to help them out with their zone meeting. We had a segment in there all about the digital mission, it was a blast and everyone is pumped!!

Saturday we had a digital mission baptism! A girl named Silvy from Quito, Ecuador was baptized. This program is really working everyone. We had MANY people who were found online attend church yesterday. So awesome. 
Silvy's Baptism in Quito,Ecuador

Sunday, we went to Lowell, MA and presented the digital mission to the entire Lowell ward during the 3rd hour. It was AWESOME. Everyone loved it, and are super on board. We had tons of people that wanted to get involved, and someone donated 2 laptops. How cool is that?

Sunday evening was when we set the goal to get the rest of the mission on. Awesome. Sister Orgill made us a creamy italian chicken for dinner using the crock pot. It was one of the best meals I've ever had. Ever. The Orgills are the best people on the planet. 

I'm excited!!

Love you all!



Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ

No comments:

Post a Comment