Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Changes for my final three months!!

That's it, the call has been made. I am leaving this transfer, and I couldn't be more happy about where I am going. 

I am headed back into the Haitian program, not only that but I will be training a new missionary, in the group that I helped build at this same time last year. I'm SO excited!!
Sunday night was when I had to say goodbye (for now) to the Orgill family. They are the ones who work closely with the mission presidency and are kind of the liason between us and President Packard.


They are one of my favorite families ever! They took such great care of us.

They have really cute and funny little kids, so thats the best!


I will be companions with Elder Coulson until the new missionary gets here (the Haitianaries come off transfer, so that's 3 weeks from now) and then we'll be in a trio for 3 weeks until Elder Coulson heads home. I can't wait, it's going to be a good transfer and we're going to work harder than anyone ever has.

Something cool that happened yesterday, was we actually went to West Bridgewater to visit the English elders there to get them up and running on digital work. So of course, I opted into going to the Haitian group and everyone was surprised to see me. That was fun, but the best part was when an entire family of investigators that Elder Lee and I found just as I was leaving Brockton showed up to church for the first time. They loved it! So I'll have the opportunity to teach them once again, good things are going to happen. 

I have absolutely loved my calling here in the digital mission, my replacement is Elder Simmons. Not sure where he is from, but I have heard absolutely amazing things about him and it sounds like he (and the new mission president) are just what we need to take this project to the next level. I will still be doing digital missionary work part time while in Brockton. 
Hartford, Conneticut!!



Kinda funny I'll be finishing my mission having served in only 3 areas total. 

So yeah, my address will be the same that it was a year ago, 56 Snell Ave #2, Brockton, MA 02302

I can't wait! Love the exciting changes. Can't wait to go help this group grow! 

The Book is blue and the church is true!

Love,

Elder Halling

So it's tradition in New England to eat at a restaurant called "99" when you have 99 days left in your mission. So here's my 99 dinner pictures, along with Elder Gonzalez and Elder Wharton who's 99 days left also!!






-- 
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ

No comments:

Post a Comment