Monday, August 10, 2015

Elder Coulson is headed home.

Bale nèf bale byen!
What's up? Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of summer vacation.
This week was pretty eventful, it's been a lot of stop by's and visits to say goodbye to people for Elder Coulson! He will head to the mission home on Wednesday, and come Friday morning will be on a plane headed to Boise, ID. I'll miss him a lot for sure. He's been a great companion.
We had a lesson with Barbara this week, I think we got her feeling comfortable with everything again. Just make a double note to not take that member with us to any appointments if at all possible. She dropped off the planet this weekend on a sporadic visit to Chelsea, MA. She said it would just be the afternoon, but then was not home the entire weekend.
Some things you just can't explain.
Saturday, we had EVERY. SINGLE. APPOINTMENT. DROP. First day like that since I've been back. We literally did everything we could think of doing. It was an interesting day.
Sunday was fantastic, we had 23 people there in the group! The group planned a BBQ for this weekend and it should be really good. I gave a talk about staying by the "Tree of life" during hard times. I thought it was good.
All in all everything is great.
Today I am 20 years old. It's weird guys! No longer a teenager. 6 weeks left. Let's go!
Pictures are from a dinner last night at the Smiths house. We made tie-dye shirts a couple of weeks ago, and so we wore them for the goodbye party!\







--
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ

No comments:

Post a Comment