This past week was hectic, but it was good. It made the time fly super quickly.
Wednesday we had a mission meeting called return and report, where all of the trainers and greenies meet. We basically just talk about the things that are going well in training, and the things that we are struggling with and then the mission leaders just give tips on how to make things better. It was a good meeting!
Thursday, Elder Jeske was actually sick with a cold. I think he slept for like 14 hours straight. It was crazy! He's doing better now though.
Friday, was Zone Conference. We were in Franklin, MA with all of the missionaries south of Boston, and everyone from Rhode Island. It was a great conference, they talked a lot about the light of Christ, and how we need to make sure we're finding it in everyone that we meet and work with. Other than that, we had some trainings on working with ward leaders, how to eat healthier for cheaper haha, some white handbook stuff. I just liked seeing all of my missionary friends!
Elder MacJanet (the one I flew out with) pointed out to me that we're the OLDEST (longest time) missionaries in all of the MBM. We are older than all those going home with us by a week, we're older than the mission president, we're the oldest of the old. I think that's pretty funny haha. My time here is winding down, I'll miss it like crazy, but I'm excited to see what life has in store.
Sunday was great, we had 32 people at church. The group is just getting stronger and stronger, I won't be surprised to see it become a branch very soon!
Things are great here, just going to work hard until the end!
See you all soon.
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment