Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good week!
This week was a really good one, but not much happened. So, I'll just fill you in on what did happen!
We visited a bunch of our investigators, not too much progression from anyone in particular, but we've picked up a couple of new investigators and we're really excited about them.
General conference happened this week, it was so great! If any of you didn't get a chance to watch it, go watch it!! It was so great.
We did a lot of walking around, knocking on doors of less actives and visiting recent converts. Not too much success from it, but it was good. We're out here trying, right!?
We also planted spinach seed in a garden we made in our backyard, so I guess that's pretty awesome.
Anyways, we're all doing great here.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Elder Halling 
Our bedroom!
Us at an activity that we helped out with for the young men and young women.
Elder Welker and Elder Ginnett next to the pokemon shower curtain that elder coulson made in his spare time. So great. Haha!
Elder welker looking thug next to some beautiful art we found in a dumpster.
Death by Kreyol flashcards
Madness (plus I got a french tag, which I think is pretty snazzy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment