Monday, May 5, 2014

Orevwa Boston, Sak ap fet Brockton!!

​Hey guys! This week is transfers, and for the first time in my mission, I'm actually getting transferred! I'm headed a ways south of here to the city of Brockton, MA to go help start a Haitian group in a ward there! It's going to be so awesome! Some of the changes that came with the transfer, I'll have a car! My new companion will be Elder Hodapp, who was trained by Elder Balsteadt about 6 weeks before I got here, I'm now a District Leader and it's going to be way sweet!!!
Saying good-bye is hard!!


I love my ward!!

Boston Haitian 3rd Ward


So this week was THE BEST! We had about 10 appointments, we picked up 3 new investigators, and we got fed a lot of really good food this week. 

I don't have much time, because we're going to the Prudential (a huge building in downtown Boston) in about 30 minutes so we've gotta get ready for that. 

But basically, it was really hard to say goodbye to the Boston Haitian 3rd ward, and I'll be sad to leave. But it will be really good down in Brockton, I'm ready for a change too. 

This week was the bomb, this upcoming week should be a little crazy. I'll actually head down to Brockton on Wednesday, and until then I've gotta pack everything up while still fitting investigator and member appointments in there.

Sunday should be cool, getta skype my parents!
Haircuts!!

LOVE!!

Anyways, have a fantastic week!



Elder Halling

NEW ADDRESS: 
56 Snell Ave Apt #2
Brockton, MA 02302

No comments:

Post a Comment