Sak ap fet tout moun? M espere nou te gen yon chans pou gade konferans jeneral, paske li te anfom.
Sooooo guess what? This week was great. Maybe not as much fruit from the labor as I'd enjoy, but that is the mission, right??
Other than that, we taught our investigator Esaie again. He is awesome, we showed him this video that lays out how Christ's church was, and how our church is. He kept explaining how he thinks it is awesome there is just one church with everything in it! Ha, he is so sweet. The only problem is getting him to church (what else is new) he lives in an area where there is only 1 member in like a 5 mile radius of him.
District meeting on Friday was also fantastic. For some reason the adversary is just hitting this zone real hard, so everyone is stressed/depressed/frustrated/tired/upset/etc. So we just had a big "lay it out on the table" meeting. We all just talked about everything, we helped each other set goals, and then a few received blessings. The power of the spirit was amazing there, everyone walked out much happier and ready to roll.
We also went to this restaurant in Darmouth, MA called "Azuma". It is a Japanese Hibachi grill, the ones where they make the meal right in front of you and then put it on your plate! It was fantastic, for $9.99 it was endless steak, chicken, sushi, rice, and appetizers! And not only was it cheap, it was DELICIOUS. I wish I wouldn't have forgotten my camera, but I am sure we'll be going back soon... :) The stake was potentially the best stake I have ever had, so much flavor and so tender.... oooo.
We also had a paint fight this last week for P day, so enjoy those pictures! :)
Well, if you didn't get a chance to watch conference, go watch it! I can't wait for the ensign next month, there were some sold talks I really want to study.
Have a great week everyone!!
Elder Halling
No comments:
Post a Comment