Hi everyone,
I apologize in advance that this will be a very short email.
I got a couple of short stories for you!
Tuesday night was an awesome night, I forgot to write about it last week but we had picked up a new investigator names Esaie (Isaiah, but he actually says it the Haitian way - which is awesome). He is SOLID. So we went back this past Tuesday in an attempt to teach him again, and we ended up teaching his WHOLE FAMILY! That has never happened to me in my entire time I have on my mission!! Oh, and by the way, his sister was being taught in Haiti, but then had to move to the US where she lost contact with the missionaries. Well we found her again, and she still wants to keep moving forward! We will be teaching them every Tuesday from here on out! So exciting!
The other exciting story that we have is that we had 32 people at the group this past Sunday, and we had 7 less active members that we are working with there as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment