Monday, September 15, 2014

Happiness Level = Replenished

GOOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

I don't know why that was all in caps. Weird how the size of a letter can make you think that it means I'm yelling. I am not. I am just chillin at a library in the most interesting city in the world. It's cool.

This week was fantastic. My new companion's name is Elder Lee, he is from Heber City, UT and he is a boss! We're going to get along so well. We have been laughing and joking the whole week, it's going to make everything great. 
Our car! Just in case you wondered what it looked like.

Our apartment, we live on the second floor!

The new English Elders are also here in the area now, Elder Boone and Elder Pendleton, Elder Boone is from Pleasant Grove, UT and Elder Pendleton is from St. George, UT. Elder Pendleton is a brand new and is getting trained! He graduated in 2014, so that is strange for me. I am getting up there on time out in the mission! Elder Boone reminds me of a slightly sillier Braden Bentson. Our apartment is the place to be! #ZIONINTHEHOUSE
Elder Boone!

Elder Pendleton!

The transfer meeting was awesome, I got to see a lot of missionary friends I haven't seen for a while, Including Elder Davey! Who after a fat minute has finally returned to the Haitian Program. #Hallelujah. 
One of the members has a small bear for a dog. It's sweet.

We passed by a bunch of Haitians, just trying to get the group to keep growing! We had a lot of them tell us they won't be there on Sunday, so we were worried about the group attendance. Well, we had 29 people there again yesterday and it was the smoothest group yet. The Stake President came and called, sustained, and set apart our group leader today. Everything is getting official! Woo woo! It was also the first sunday in history the group has ever had all 3 hours in Creole. Everyone is so excited.

Sisters!!



Got to see some old friends!!





We are doing so well here. It's going to be a solid transfer. 

Have a fantastic week!

Elder Halling

No comments:

Post a Comment