Elder Vecchi and I are no longer the double trouble, because we now have Elder Gonzalez, so we are officially the 3 Musketeers. It's awesome. To be completely honest I thought we'd end up with some goon as a companion, but Elder Gonzalez is sick! We have a good time and the jokes never stop. We die laughing on a regular basis. It's fantastic.
We also now have the sisters! Sister Cáceres from Chile and Sister Webber from Tooele, UT. They're great! We're really on track for an awesome transfer.
So Wednesday we had transfer meeting, we picked up the new crew and had lunch with Sam and Deborah, who are members of the Arlington, MA ward. They fed us really yummy steak and chicken tacos. We much appreciated it, having a home cooked meal was incredible. (I don't count the meals I cook as home cooked meals). Transfer meeting was awesome, but it's getting weird. It's one of those bitter-sweet moments being there, because I hate the fact that I will be up there, trying to sum up my mission in 2.5 minutes in less than 6 months. Sad thoughts guys, sad thoughts. I can't think of anyone you knew that went home. Was a smaller group this time around. One of the Elders finished his mission on Friday by baptizing his father, like they flew out to pick him up, and ended it with the baptismal service. How cool is that?
The rest of the week was pretty much crazy-go-time. We need to finish a video for President by this Wednesday, so we've been planning and going crazy about it this whole week.
I'm excited! We had a pow-wow yesterday with Brother Orgill and the whole fish-crew and we've got some solid goals for this transfer.
Good things are happening. The weather is getting better. Everyone is more happy and contact-able, we ate some weird Chinese food but it was good, we have really awesome investigators.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment