Family and friends.
--
Life is crazy here. Transfer week, we're moving apartments, Elder Vecchi's going to Boston, we have people to visit, places to be, things to do. You know the drill.
So anyways, this Email is just so everyone knows that I'm actually alive. We're doing fantastic. We're busy, but I love it. The fishbowl moved, we're planning on calling the new place in Weston, MA "The Aquarium" because it's such an upgrade!
We're getting a new sister here today, Sister Thompson. Haven't met her yet, but it should be good!!
Things are weird everyone. I hit my 20 month mark this week, and it's President Packard's last transfer. Elder Gonzalez and I are losing Elder Vecchi, the Aquarium is the new fishbowl, and I still really miss speaking Creole, but I love it here too.
Have a great week, here's some pictures!
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment