This week, I don't really feel like writing. We have Mothers day coming up on Sunday, and I can just talk to my mom then! (Sorry everyone else!)
Not too much happened this week, but in really really good recent news... the digital mission got another baptism! Jairo in Colombia was baptized! It was so awesome, this one wasn't from the fishbowl either! It was from the sisters in Bridgeport, CT! So awesome! Digital mission rules!
We also went to go visit the South Coast elders this week. They got their first investigator was awesome!
That's about it!
We did the freedom trail for P day today. It's alright, I don't think I'd recommend it though unless you like overpriced museums and gift shops. But for the history buff, I'm sure it'd be cool.
Anyways have a great week! Elders & Sisters have a good time Skyping your moms, moms have a good time Skyping your sons/daughters!
Mom, I will see you Sunday!! :)
That was a weird email,
Elder Halling
--
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment