Mwen sonje kreyol la! Kilè y'ap voye mwen bak anko??
Other than that, this week we had MLC, where all of the get together to discuss how we'll lead the mission. There was a big training on working with the ward council and other ward leaders, and how to gain the trust of members. It was really good. I'm pumped. Members are the key!
We've also been working a bunch on some projects. It's a good deal!
Can't remember if I mentioned it last week, but we actually sang in the ward choir as well. It was interesting, considering that none of us know how to sing at all! So I sang bass thanks to the guy next to me. I thought it was a good time though, and they really appreciated it!
Chuck, our physical investigator, wants to take a break for a little bit. It's a sticky situation, so I won't go into the details, but he thinks he needs some time. He didn't drop us though! Just wants to pick back up in a couple of weeks.
I think that's about it. My mind just goes blank on P days now. It's weird.
Have a good week everyone!
--
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment