Monday, May 25, 2015

Fishbowl 2.0

Hey all, it finally happened this week. The dream team of Halling/Vecchi was finally split up after 6 months of solid work. I love that guy. Biggest shout out in the world to him! 

But guess what, this week, we finally moved to Weston. And people here are THE BEST. We love it here, we feel like the members here at the Weston chapel are super supportive of all that we're doing. We even got fed 3 times this week, can you believe that?? All time record! 

The newest member of the Fishbowl is Sister Thompson from Jerome, Idaho. She's killing it in here, she's always got tons of energy and a million and two good ideas. So awesome. Sister Webber is her companion, and those two are doing SUPER well with each other. It's awesome when everyone in the fishbowl just meshes. That's when the magic happens.

We decided to take this week to sit down, and just PLAN. Plan, plan, plan. (Did I mention we did some planning?) We figured out every last detail of the things we're going to accomplish this transfer. I'll tell you what, it's going to be awesome. By the end of the transfer, we're going to have 5 zones of missionaries online doing digital work. It's going to be so awesome. We also completely revamped the portal, which is the website we built for the digital mission. Super exciting.

It's really nice living in Needham now. Because guess who else lives in Needham? President Packard! So we needed to talk to him, so we just went down to his house, and said "Hey, here's what we're thinking!" and he said "Awesome, sounds great!". Convenient, right?

Yesterday for church we went to a ward in Belmont, MA and it was pretty fun. I even ran into a couple of Haitians who weren't members, so you better believe that I took my opportunity to do some missionary work in Creole again. Super nice. 

This morning we went to the temple as half of the mission (the other half will go next monday holiday). It was awesome, spiritual, and much needed. While I was there, I also ran into my mission mother, Sister Odies from Brockton. It was fantastic.

It was an awesome week. And it's only going to get better from here. 

Woop woop!

Love you all, 

Elder Halling
--
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ

No comments:

Post a Comment