What's up everyone? You know, this week was a pretty good one. Maybe not the best, but it was up there.
Let's get a highlight play by play going:
We set a baptismal date with Barbara (her family will be shortly to follow) for August 9th. She's stoked, and has a strong testimony of the Restoration. She just needs to put forth a bit more effort to make it to church on time and she'll be golden.
Georges met another member this week, his name is Jorge. They both like Dragon Ball Z a lot. So it was a perfect member present lesson about the plan of salvation. Just makes sense.
We went to Taina's son's birthday party. It was the most bumpin' birthday party I've ever seen. There was even fried chicken there, it was great.
We went on exchanges, I went down to Plymouth, MA and Elder Choi came up here to Brockton. It was fantastic. Plymouth is a cool area, I got to see the mayflower and Plymouth rock. So that's fun.
We moved into a new apartment. It's nice. We're in a pretty sketchy area though. We'll be okay. Just crazy upstairs neighbors that may or may not have had their house raided by the SWAT team for drugs very recently. The apartment itself though is super nice!! New address is 105 Laureston St. #1 Brockton, MA 02302.
We taught Rachel in Jamaica about the Book of Mormon. She enjoyed it. We enjoyed it. Everybody profits.
We had 26 Haitians in church this last week, everyone was very happy to be there! The stake presidency talked to us, said they'd like the group to become a branch as soon as possible!
--
I think that's pretty much it. I can just add one more thing, I can really just see all of the cards coming in to play right now. I know for sure that here in Brockton is where i'm supposed to be for my last transfer. It's a blast.
Didn't really take pictures, but here's the new apartment and a picture of Elder Choi (he's hilarious, and a great missionary). I'll do better next week!
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ






No comments:
Post a Comment