This week was actually a bit of a stretch, because of how much traveling we have been doing, we ran out of money last week while buying food. So for this week, we lived on a costco bag of frozen chicken breasts and water bottles. It was interesting, but hey, I made it here didn't I? We also got this month's money today, so we're good there.
Last week we went to a tramp park for P day again, just can't possibly do enough backflips. There's not enough time. Also, Sister Moss taught me how to do a roundoff back tuck. So that's fun too.
We traveled to Warwick, RI - which is about 20 minute south of Providence, RI. We got 2 more companionships onto the digital mission down there. It's going to be awesome.
This week, there was a baptismal date set with a lady in Moto Grosso, Brazil. We're getting the same problem with Pradip though, the nearest missionaries to her are about 50 miles away. So sad.
So as of right now, we have 36/38 companionships on the digital mission, ready to go for this month! The last 2 should be on tomorrow. And then, Wednesday we have MLC (Mission Leadership Council) and Elder Vecchi and I have been asked to give a training to all of the leaders on the "how" of the digital mission. They understand the what, now we'll just have all of the skill trainings. I can't wait, it'll be awesome.
That's about it. No pictures either. What a boring week. Next week will be better, I promise
Anyways. Have a good one!!
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
No comments:
Post a Comment