Sister Badham, Sister Layton, and Sister Southworth all finished their missions and returned to their home! It was so sad! It's amazing how quickly you can become best friends with people in less than 6 weeks.
Can the sisters just please come back? :(
The Fishbowl feels extremely empty and boring now! We are super on task because there's nothing to get distracted by.
Transfers are no fun anymore, because I'm actually at the point where I know most of the missionaries going home. It's weird. It's a strange mix of emotions.
But anyways, this week in the Fishbowl actually was an extremely good one. We started planning for our next mission tour, and since we're adding on 22 new companionships (yes, 44 missionaries!) we're going to basically be on the road this entire transfer. It'll be super fun, getting out and about visiting all of the new companionships. Lots and lots of miracles are coming. That's for sure.
We had the wonderful opportunity to have a part in the LP1 ward's fireside last night about missionary work. We got to explain a bit about the digital mission and invite everyone to get involved! It's going to be awesome!
This transfer's goals are adding the 22 new companionships and getting members present at every Skype. President would really like to get everything figured out before he and his family go home July 1st. It's crunch time until then. Originally I thought I'd head back to the Haitian program, but now I'm not sure. I'm good either way, I know I am where the Lord needs me to be.
I listened to a great conference talk this week by Jeffrey R. Holland called "An High Priest of Good Things to Come". It was all about how the Gospel is designed to help us get through hard times. How everything that Christ did, he did so we can feel more comfortable in this world where we're surrounded by bad things. It was a really great perspective on things, and as you know, Elder Holland is an amazing speaker.
Love you all,
Ⓔⓛⓓⓔⓡ Ⓗⓐⓛⓛⓘⓝⓖ
P.S. New Address
53 Dexter Ave.
Watertown, MA 02472
Send me a letter or something!!






No comments:
Post a Comment